Three weeks! I'm starting to get nervous. Our Summer weekends are filling up with mountain adventures so I'm making the most of weekdays for training, and weekends for hiking, and praying that it all pays off!
- 2 hour 20 min bike ride hauling the chariot
- 60 min swim practice 2750 meters total distance
- 20 min strength at home workout
- 45 min trail run
- 1 hour 30 min bike
- 60 min swim practice 2700 meters total distance
Friday, Saturday & Sunday
- hiking and walking in Jasper
^^ here is a photo of me and my beautiful training buddy that I'm always mentioning on the blog taken during our long ride on holiday Monday. In the chariot is my beautiful girl in her Christmas jammies because when you only have 5 minutes to get ready for a 40km ride seasonally appropriate jammies are not priority haha! ^^
Have a great week!