I took it a little bit easier this week, taking one rest day and having three single-workout days, because I'm running a 10km race mid-week this coming week and want to be semi-fresh for it :) The race is going to be a hilly trail run so doing two of those this past week were good prep for it!
- 35 min run easy
- rest day (first one in over 2 weeks!) we drove home from Edmonton
- 50 min spin
- 60 min swim directly after getting off the spin bikes. 2000m workout: 400m warm-up, 400m front crawl steady, 4x 100m front crawl fast, 4x 100m flutter kick, 400m front crawl easy
- 60 min swim practice total distance: 2200 meters
- 60 min hilly trail run
- 40 min swim 1200 meters
- spent Friday night rock climbing
- 20 min strength circuit workout
- 1 hr 45 min trail run total distance:16 km
- 1 hr 45 min bike ride outside with Hubby (he pulled Emery in the chariot)
Weekly Total: 8 hours and 55 minutes
^^ Momlife directly after a Saturday morning long trail run: pick up the wee one from Grandma's house, peel off the leggings, pull on the sweats, head down to the basement bouldering wall, feet up the fall, kiddo cozies up on tummy and then gets me all caught up on her morning. Lots of "draw" "slide" "weeee" "jump" "Grandma" stories! ^^
Have a great week!